29 October 2008

Another sense of happiness


It feels kinda good when you are not skipping your job to stay at home.. No, actually you have days off and you enjoy them staying at home playing your favorite games, eating your favorite foods.
No studying or exams nearby to disturb each and every minute of your life, No BiG responsibilities yet except for yourself not any one else...
 Recently after the Post "Playing Solo" I decided something, I kinda know that I may contradict with my self and do otherwise later, but i decided to limit my life circles alittle, or to limit my focus groups... 
1-Career: that's what I do now, what I will do and what will help me in both (courses, skills....etc).
2-Tarek as a life: trying new stuff (for example every one said that costa better than cilantro, now i can really enjoy talking about both cuz I ACTUALLY went to both) before i was just listening and telling my self u can contribute in this conversation...By the way costa cappucino isn't that good...
YES I will go out, I will spend all of my salary, I will try to be diffrent in some aspects...
ALL of that, this decision this new .....LIFE.....makes me feel happy, makes me feel delighted..
This makes me feel Free....we 3ala ra2y 3ammena William Wallas.. FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOM... :D

No comments: