15 October 2008

No Girls Allowed

you know what i hate most, when i NEED some one it's the straight exact meaning  for the word (WEAK) i hate being weak.
I mean i walk in streets or in work i find girls and say, tarek eventually u're going to get married u're muslim youngman after all, so aren't u going to look for some one..
okey start searching, now how would u like ur future wife to be like? oh damn like i have nothing to do except thinking of that,,,,
Do u have any idea what i shall do now in my life?
I should Study HR, i should read more and educate my self, i should focus on my job, i should damn get back to how i was when i started the way of allah....AND here i am still thinking of girls..
that's what i hate about love, it's so.......ATTACHING me to someone else, i mean yeah it's good and romantic and so, but it's kinda hard and heart breaking thing, so i've just came up my mind, yeah tha's me fast and irrational decisions,,,,FROM HERE ON I WILL PLAY SOLO!!!

No comments: