4 June 2008

LET GO

Some one is holding me very tight, choking me, Ijust can't breathe anymore. I want to talk, express and love I want to regret for the past life for things i've done wrong fro thing i've no done and most important for things i've not said......I would like to go somewhere else I would like to leave, I w ould like to sitdown and SHOUT with all i can and say STOP HURTING INSIDE......what is it that in me, is it a monster or a devil soul....it's just burning and all i feel now is fire eating inside and every thing external happens just add some leaves to this fire,,,, and Here I am living by fire and deriven by fire is that means i'm a demon...............i wanna leave i wanna go.... I have to LET GO !!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

امممممم
رجعنا للانجلزي تاني

هو كويس انك تغيير
من عربي لانجلزي
ومن انجلزي لعربي

لكن ليه علطول بحس
ان كتباتك بتبكي ياطارق
؟؟؟